Why Choose Ceramic Coatings?
Ceramic coating is a process that involves applying a liquid polymer to a vehicle’s exterior paint. The polymer then hardens to form a durable, long-lasting barrier that protects the paint from environmental contaminants such as bird droppings, road salt and UV rays.
Ceramic coatings offer several benefits including increased durability, better resistance to contaminants and easier maintenance. They also can enhance the overall look of the vehicle by giving the paint a glossy and smooth finish. However, it is important to keep in mind that ceramic coatings are not a permanent solution and will eventually need to be reapplied.
It’s also important to note that Ceramic coating is not a one-size-fits-all solution and it’s not suitable for every type of paint and surface condition. It’s advisable to consult a professional detailer who can assess the condition of the paint, and then recommend if ceramic coating is suitable or not and also guide on the type of ceramic coating that would be best for the vehicle.
How The Cermamic Process Works
The process of ceramic coating a vehicle typically includes the following steps:
1. Preparation: The vehicle is thoroughly cleaned and prepped to ensure that the surface is free of dirt, grime, and other contaminants. This step is critical for achieving maximum adhesion of the coating.
2. Application: The ceramic coating is applied to the vehicle using a specialized applicator. It is important to ensure that the coating is applied evenly and according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Curing: The coating is then allowed to cure which typically takes a few hours. During this time, the ceramic particles within the coating bond together to form a durable barrier.
4. Inspection: Once the coating has cured, the vehicle is inspected to ensure that the coating has been applied correctly and that there are no defects.
5. Maintenance: Regular maintenance is required to ensure that the coating continues to perform at it’s best. This typically includes washing the vehicle regularly and using a dedicated ceramic coating maintenance product.
Ceramic coatings offer several benefits, including increased durability, better resistance to contaminants and easier maintenance. They also can enhance the overall look of the vehicle by giving the paint a glossy and smooth finish. However, it is important to keep in mind that ceramic coatings are not a permanent solution and will eventually need to be reapplied.
It is recommended that before we apply Ceramic Coatings, that each vehicle receives a full car detailing service and/or paint correction. Be sure to book that service here.
The Ultimate Protection for the Interior & Exterior of Any Vehicle
Yes, ceramic coating can be applied to the interior, trim, leather, brake calipers, paint, & much more.